Monday, August 8, 2011

Eat, Pray, Love

When you saw the title you prob thought "aw this will be like the movie." And it could be, I've only seen about 10min of it. So you tell me. But I thought it was an appropriate title.. and that's all I could think of.

EAT- I've been trying to be more Domestic in an attempt to save money. And just because I like the idea of being able to cook. It's gone OK. Troy hasn't died or gone to the hospital, which is good. But I haven't made any OMG meals. Partly because I haven't had the time to put forth the energy to produce said meal. And I'm trying to loose some weight, so when the cook doesn't want to eat the rest starve. :) The cook book for Busy Families is great. Simple and the meals are good. And I am sitting here eating Sweet Frog, for those of you who don't know is an AMAZING frozen yogurt place.

Pray- Maybe I should have just titled this PRAY, but I like Eat, Pray, Love better. As many of you know I'm preping for the Praxis. Well I just took a practice, and lets just say I think I might have to take it again after that. It goes up to like 8th grade math!

What is wrong with me!?!

I would like to know so that I can fix this. I need this to get into the school of Education, so failing is not really an option here! So there's been a lot of Prayers/ begging going on around here. Troy has decided to take classes here this semester so moving won't happen till the end of the semester at least.

This too has been a heavy topic in the Bouley apartment. We would love to go to ISU, but our butts don't seem to be moving!! Things at home have been hard, and for that praying has also become a common thing here. I refuse to move until I feel at peace that mom, dad, and Gwen will be able to rely on themselves and members fully.

Love- Through these past few weeks my love for my husband and the Savior has grown. Hearing him say his prayers and feeling the Savior acknowledge us has been very humbling. Note how I said acknowleding not answering.

My love for my job and the people that it entails. How many people say thank you for helping me in the shower? Change clothes? Taking me out with friends? For spending an extra 45min after I was supposed to leave just to make sure that you had a ride home.

And of course my love for the Hills', while the trasition to not living there and being as envolved as been a trying one, it has all finally come together. And my love for education.

I hope we all can have an Eat, Pray, Love moment in our life.. and please pray for my Praxis!!!

1 comment: