Sunday, January 1, 2012

I'm Here!

Dear Readers,

I'm sorry I've neglected you! With the crazy holidays I was working as much as I could, now I get to sit for a little bit. I've had many things to write about but there is only one that I remember. :-)

Troy and I watched "The Additional Husband" on Netflix awhile ago and it really made me think. It was the classic the girl who has to choose between two men. There's the one she's been madly in love with, then there is the "new man" and now she doesn't know what to do. However, in this movie the girl was the regions "Love doctor" on the radio and now had to choose between her own advice or throwing away her own book. It got me thinking! I went through the same thoughts with Troy. Am I settling? Is this love? Does he meet all my expectations?
Its the thoughts everyone goes through (I believe) when they're getting married. Of course in the movie she threw away the book and followed her heart. It was a great movie, I think it's a movie that every girl getting married or engaged should watch, and pay attention to what the "Love Doctor" says and watch the "thought process" she goes through between these two men.

And just recently (today actually) Troy and I got (re)called to teach the Sunbeams! We never really left but we were formally released. Now we get to teach the rising class, 10 three year olds! This means that I will be spending 6 out of 7 days of the week with 3 year olds. I think that's going to be enough babies for a while!

Hope everyone had a Happy and safe Holidays and ready for a New year!

No comments:

Post a Comment