1. I have no self control when it comes to sweets. Hence why I have just put on weight.
2.I'm not meant to be that slim trim girl you see at Holister. And I'm ok with that.
3. Working, going to school, and having a baby is a lot to do. So do what you can in a day and be done with it.
4.Gerber makes horrible onesies
5. Carter's makes the best onesies.
6. Pampers diapers are the best
7. Huggies wipes are the best. I was sad that pampers wipes let me down
8. Get your self a good diaper bag. That was my one crazy purchase, and I love it.
9. Baby's Only Organic is the only formula a mother should ever use.
10.When your body says "you're not doing that today." You more than likely are not going to be doing that.
11. Babies sleep in cribs. Now, Kelli did sleep in a co-sleeper for one month. But had I had the space and the brains to get something BEFORE she had arrived. I would have gotten a bassinet. I tried taking a nap with Kelli over the last few months. And she didn't like it, I put her in her crib and she was out. Not to mention the idea that I could roll over my baby terrifies me.
12. People like to label parenting styes, I'm always asked "what style are you doing?"
"The Kelli and Julia style" is my response. So do what works best for you and your baby.
13. There is no such thing as too many hugs and kisses.
14. Every baby is different. While some love to be held others may not like it.
13. I can't do everything. While I like to think I'm super women and can do it all, I can't. I have to swallow my pride and ask for help. And because I have been able to swallow my pride, I am able to get more done and Kelli gets to spend time with family. And maybe. Just maybe, I can be super woman.
|Because of all the help I can be super woman|