Friday, June 3, 2011

The beginning of Happily Ever After

This is the first blog by Mrs. Bouley! While I'm working on legally changing my name, which is a nightmare I must say, people still call me Mrs. B. :) There were no being scared on May 21, 2011 I decided the only things I would worry about was my flowers, my dress, the photographer, my cake and Troy. If those went fine, then the rest I didn't care about the rest. We had 163 people come to the reception and I'd say about 20 at the sealing. Many of the people who I wished would be there where there, except for one Family in Utah who not only had the mom had the baby 2-3 weeks ago, but the baby was back in the hospital during our honeymoon. So they are forgiven. Everything ran smoothly, I had every thing I needed, the hairdresser was early I was running early, Gwen was in a good mood. Troy and I got to the temple early, and got to great some friends as they came in.
I got to wear my dress for sealing! We got to the church on time and ready to go. Even the weather was perfect! While clouds were being called for all week, on Friday all of sudden it all changed to sunny, 80, with a cool breeze. What a perfect day.
Troy didn't have his car back so we stayed at the hotel in VA an extra day, we came home and opened presents! I was like a 5 year old at Christmas I was so excited. We got the car on Monday and off to Myrtle Beach we went.
We stayed at Ocean Reef Resort (OK place) but a beach front hotel. Gorgeous view. There was much to do there, we went to the beach for an hour or so every morning then we went out and did something. While we were on our honeymoon like I mentioned earlier a close friend and her new baby were in the hospital. She was great about keep me updated, Troy complained that I took my phone but he knew if something happened I had to know. The baby was being test for Mosaic Downs Syndrome and instantly we both constantly made sure I had my phone. Since we both work with children with disabilities and this was new to the family he knew I was going to be front and center if something was needed.
Amongst all this, we still had a blast, going out and about.

When we got home Troy didn't stop with the honeymoon. He was cleaning, cooking, doing things that was sitting on my to do list, all done by the time I walked in the door. How great was this!? THEN he bought me the kindle that I had been saving and begging for.

This is the beginning of a Happily Ever After.

1 comment:

  1. I love you, Mrs. B! We are going to be doing testing on Noah in three months...keep that phone close by, I will definitely need your wisdom, advice, postive attitude, and amazingness then!!

    So happy you are starting the happily ever after. It's going to be awesome!